Saturday 24 August 2013

Going on a Bear Hunt (aka I'm off for a Bike Ride)

A German bank holiday meant a trip out of Munich - I needed to see more countryside and trees (even though Munich *is* very green). I took myself on a bike ride along the Isar, up to Freising and back. I went to see a monastery (Freising Dom) and ate awesome ice cream!

Alex, my (not so) trusty German bike! Armed with the rucksack I made over Easter
The track along the Isar
Picnicking on a river beach
Paddling in the Isar
Prettiness in Freising Dom - it was such a wonderful place and so peaceful



There were lots of these painted bears dotted around Freising! There was even one wearing lipstick!

Lavender ice-cream. Nom nom nom.

And later in the week, a white mocha at work ^ ^
V x

I'm listening to: Laura Marling's new album 'Once I was an Eagle'

No comments:

Post a Comment